THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Rock-and-pop.com
TRADING WITH ROCK-AND-POP.COM
- Acceptance The Use Of Rock-and-pop.com Terms and Conditions Your access to and use of Rock-and-pop.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Credit card details Credit cards and all payments are dealt with by 3rd party providers.
- LEGAL ADVICE The contents of Rock-and-pop.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on Rock-and-pop.com is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on Rock-and-pop.com at your own discretion
- CHANGE OF USE Rock-and-pop.com reserves the right to:
- 1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Rock-and-pop.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Websites Rock-and-pop.com Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Rock-and-pop.com or otherwise used by Rock-and-pop.com as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed: (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Rock-and-pop.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Rock-and-pop.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Rock-and-pop.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Rock-and-pop.com or that of its employees or agents.
- INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Rock-and-pop.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Rock-and-pop.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- SEVERANCE If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- WAIVER If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
- GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
POSTING CONTENT ON ROCK-AND-POP.COM
About POSTING CONTENT ON Rock-and-Pop.com
Complete reading and understanding of these terms is required before registering with Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com . If there are any questions, contact us first.terms[@]Rock-and-Pop.com
Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com is a worldwide online resource for music distribution and promotion. We are a music networking service that allows members to create personal profiles online in order to showcase their musical talent. All members must be 13 years of age or older. No exceptions.
By obtaining an artist membership through Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com , you may submit your music, videos, articles, pictures, websites, events, awards and future projects. You the user accept full responsibility for its content.
We are not reliable for your upload of others copyrighted material and you solely accept the responsibility for any consequences. Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com accepts no responsibility for any submitted material provided by you the user. Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com has rights to deny any files you submit.
By obtaining a standard membership through Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com , you may download music, rate and post reviews for artist, submit pictures and build your profile. You the user accept full responsibility for its content. Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com accepts no responsibility for any submitted material provided by you the user.
By obtaining a record label membership through Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com , you may register artist through your account. You may also submit music, videos, articles, pictures, websites, events, awards and future projects on their behalf. You the user accept full responsibility for its content.
Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com accepts no responsibility for any submitted material provided by you the user. All usernames and passwords are provided to you and may be given to the artist at your discretion. The charges for uploads, will be billed to the credit card used at the time of the upload. All payments for artist within your label will be paid to the record label.
By submitting sound recordings or musical compositions or other audio and/or audio-visual content to us, you grant us, our affiliates, and our business partners a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license.
This Agreement legally binds terms for your use of the Website and your Membership in the Service. Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com may modify this Agreement and modification shall be effective upon posting by Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com on the Website.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com and that you provide to other members. Submitted material is checked on a regular basis and Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com reserves the right to remove any material that violates the websites standards.
No pre-warning or notification will be provided prior to removal. Questions regarding removals should be directed to remove[@]Rock-and-Pop.com.
By accepting this agreement you the user agree to the standards of Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com . Our standards prohibit materials that are considered to be pornographic, threatening, constituting personal injury to others or self, fraudulent, or illegal, based on your country’s law.
Any usage of unauthorized trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated into your material is prohibited. Your account will be immediately terminated and you the user are solely responsible for any legal action that may result. Whether the material is removed, you the user and you alone are responsible for any material that you submit to Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com . By accepting this agreement, you are removing Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com and its affiliates from any liability for materials you have submitted.
If any submitted material by the user causes legal issues, Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com reserves the right to provide any and all connected user information to a third party for identification purposes to help resolve the issue in a timely manner. Complete member termination can and will be executed if a violation of these terms should occur.
All submitted material must be either copyrighted by you or pre-approved by the original owner of the copyright before the material is submitted to Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com . This includes, but is not limited to cover versions, samples and remixes. In addition, if you have an agreement with a record label, it is your (the user) responsibility to receive permission to submit material to Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com .You the user are responsible for all royalties that may incur via ASCAP, SACEM, BMI, or GEMA due to unauthorized material being submitted to Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com .There are no exceptions.
By accepting this agreement, you the user are confirming that all submitted material is solely yours or you have acquired permission from the original owner.No liability for any unauthorized material will be accepted by Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com .
Remove your submitted materials from Music Lives Rock-and-Pop.com by contacting remove[@]Rock-and-Pop.com.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Our Office Address: Suite 3 – 6 32 Gibson Square London N1 0rd United Kingdom
For any further information please email Rock-and-pop.com Team