We love your comments and……….
We (rock-and-pop.com) invite you to post comments in a number of areas of the website (comments areas). These include but are not limited to ‘Your Say’ and in the comments sections of blogs published on the website.
When using the comments areas, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
If you think that a comment that has been posted is offensive, unsuitable or has in some other way breached these terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the comment and your reasons for objecting to it. We’ll consider whether there are grounds for editing or removing the comment and take appropriate action, but you won’t necessarily be contacted as to our decision.
1. We retain the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any comment which you post or seek to post in the comments areas.
2. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to reproduce and deal with any material you submit to us by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format).
3. We retain the right and discretion to terminate your access to the comments areas if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
4. You consent to our collecting and storing your IP address for security purposes.
5. You will not post any material in the comments areas:
(a) which is not original work in which you own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person;
(b) which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise illegal;
(c) which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) defamatory of any person;
(d) which racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability; or
(e) which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
6. You will not use the comments areas for the purpose of:
(a) advertising, promoting or soliciting any goods or services, or otherwise engaging in trade or commerce; or
(b) providing any financial advice, or advice of any kind in relation to any financial product.
7. The views which are expressed in the comments areas are not our views, nor the views of any of rock-and-pop.com related entities, and we accept no liability in respect of any material posted in the comments areas, nor are we responsible for its content and accuracy.
8. Any reliance you place on material posted in the comments areas is done so at your own risk.
9. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless rock-and-pop.com and its related entities against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage suffered or caused by reason of your reliance on any material posted in the comments areas.
10. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless rock-and-pop.com and its related entities against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage incurred as a result of any material you post in the comments areas, or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
11. Notwithstanding any indemnity provided by you under these terms and conditions, rock-and-pop.com and/or its related entities retain the right to assume the conduct of any defence to a claim brought against them, and of any proceeding or appeal issued by them, and you agree to provide all reasonable cooperation (including by making available relevant documents) that rock-and-pop.com and/or its related entities may require from you in relation to any such claim, proceeding or appeal.
12. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against rock-and-pop.com Limited must be resolved by the courts of England and Wales. You and rock-and-pop both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts; for claims falling within the jurisdiction of a County Court, you and rock-and-pop both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the County Court of Wandsworth.